Small/Medium Dimensions: H 205mm x W 249mm x D 220mm
Head Circumference Measurements: Small/Medium: 54cm - 58.7cm
Medium/Large: H 223mm x W 295mm x D 240mm
Head Circumference Measurements: Medium/Large: 59.7cm - 63.5cm
Ask your doctor prior to using if you:
1. Are taking prescription or over-the-counter drugs known to cause light sensitivity. You can find more information and a list of drugs that can cause light sensitivity at: https://www.currentbody.com/pages/led-contraindications
2. Have any suspicious or cancerous lesions.
3. Have any photosensitive disorders or any genetic conditions of the eye.
RISKS AND BENEFITS
Immediately after treatment skin may appear red. Skin should return to normal within 1 to 2 hours.
Temporary headaches may immediately follow the light treatment. Headaches can be treated with an appropriate pain killer and rehydration.
CurrentBody Skin LED Hair Regrowth is indicated to treat androgenetic alopecia and promote hair growth in males who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of IIa to V patterns of hair loss; and to treat androgenetic alopecia and promote hair growth in females who have Ludwig-Savin Scale I-1 to I-4, II-1, II-2, or frontal patterns of hair loss, both with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I - IV.
Test yourself for light sensitivity prior to using on your head:
1. Power on your device.
2. Place the device on your elbow for 3 minutes.
3. After 3 minutes, visually check the area. If the area has turned red and this lasts for more than one hour, your skin has a sensitivity to light. Return the device to CurrentBody within 14 days for a full refund.
5. Charge your device for 2.5 to 3 hours. The device is fully chargedwhen the power indicator light is solid (not flashing).
6. Ensure you unplug the device from the USB charger before using it. For your safety, this device will not work when it is charging.